For every item, you have to pay an easy ship fee to amazon. Depending upon the weight of every item, amazon reckons the costs. The easyship free is calculated based on weight and region. Configure this fee for the easyship (including prime) fulfillment model.
When you offer free shipping to your customers, adjust this fee in the selling price so that you don’t run in losses.
Charges vary according to regional zones and distance, as well as weight or dimension of the parcel.
How to identify your rate card for Easy Ship fees?
- To identify your weight handling fee, navigate to https://services.amazon.in/.
- Click on the pricing & fee section. You can see different fees charged by amazon on this page.
- Go to Easy ship weight handling fee and configure this in the Eshopbox workspace.
How to configure it on Eshopbox?
Navigate to Settings > Fees > + Configure fee and follow the below steps to configure a fee.
Step I - Choose a portal
Select Amazon from the drop-down and click continue.
Step II - Choose fee name
Select easy ship fee from the drop-down and click continue.
Step III - Define the condition
- Configure if the fee values defined are tax inclusive or not. Select yes, if the fee amount configured in charge rules is tax inclusive. Also, set the tax percentage applicable to the fees.
- Select the condition based on which contact charge fee. Configure this as when the order is shipped and revered fully in case of a courier return.
Step IV - Set validity period
Select the validity period as definite or indefinite according to the time for which you are configuring fees.
Step V - Configure charge rules
Easy ship fee depends on two conditions field, i.e., shipping zone and weight range. A single rule can have multiple filters, and you can apply more than one fee as well.
- Configure filter: You need to define two conditions here, for first.
- Select the condition field as ‘shipping zone’ from the drop-down.
- Select the condition operator as ‘is.’
- Condition Value: Select the shipping zone from the drop-down.
- Click on + add condition. To add a new condition:
- Condition field: Select this as a weight range.
- Condition Operator: Select ‘is’ for this field
- Condition value: Fill INR’ start of range amount’ & ‘end of range amount,’ where the start of the range is inclusive, and the end of the range is exclusive.
💡 In case there is no defined end range given by Amazon, you can leave it blank.
- Apply fees: Select flat fee from the drop-down and put fee value and select applicable on criteria.
After configuring this rule, click continue. Upload fee rules in the bulk screen will appear.
Click on the download fees button and read through the file to understand how to configure fee rule in the CSV that you need to upload. This sample file explains how to configure charge rules.