A fixed fee is a small amount charged for every successful sale transaction. An order which is successfully delivered and not returned is called a successful sale transaction. In case of customer or courier returns, this fee is either not charged or reversed if charged. The fixed fee will vary based on the order item value irrespective of category and seller tier.
The study of this article will help you to know:
- How to identify your rate card for fixed fees?
- How to configure it on the Eshopbox workspace?
How to identify your rate card for Fixed fees?
- Login to the Flipkart seller account using your credentials.
- From the top menu, go to payments > payments overview.
- On the right, go to Flipkart rate card.
- Select your fulfillment model, then search your category in the product category, click on the get rate card.
- Take fees from the fixed fees table and configure it on the Eshopbox workspace.
How to configure it on Eshopbox?
Navigate to Settings > Fees > + Configure fee and follow the below steps to configure a fee.
Step I - Choose a portal
Select Flipkart from the drop-down and click continue.
Step II - Choose fee name
Select a fixed fee from the drop-down and click continue.
Step III - Define the condition
- Configure if the fee values defined are tax inclusive or not. Select yes, if the fee amount configured in charge rules is tax inclusive. Also, set the tax percentage applicable to the fees.
- Select the condition based on which contact charge fee. Configure this as when the order is shipped and revered fully in case of a courier return, customer return.
Step IV - Set validity period
Select the validity period as definite or indefinite according to the time for which you are configuring fees.
Step V - Configure charge rules
A fixed fee depends on one condition field i.e., price range.
- Configure filter:
- Condition field: Select this as ‘product selling price’ from the drop-down.
- Condition operator: Select ‘is’ for this field.
- Condition value: Enter product selling price.
💡 In case there is no defined end range given by Flipkart, you can leave it blank or fill it as higher as possible.
- Apply fee: Select flat fee from the drop-down, fill ‘fixed fee amount,’ then select per order item from the drop-down.
After configuring this rule, click continue. You will land to this page to upload fee rules in the bulk screen.
Click on the download fees button and read through the file to understand how to configure fee rule in the CSV that you need to upload. This sample file explains how to configure charge rules.