For every sold item, you have to pay a fixed closing fee to Amazon. Amazon deducts a flat amount as a fixed closing fee. The fixed closing fee varies with the price range.
Configure this fee in the case of non-prime listing. This fee may vary with the model of MFN shipment that is the easy ship and self-ship. The study of this article will help you to know:
- How to identify your rate card for Fixed closing fee MFN.
- How to configure it on the Eshopbox workspace.
How to identify your rate card for Fixed closing fees MFN?
- To identify your fixed closing fee, navigate to Amazon.
- Click on the pricing & fee section. You can see different fees charged by amazon on this page.
- Go to fee rate cards > fixed closing fee as per price band.
- Take the fee from the table as per your MFN model and configure this in the Eshopbox workspace.
For, Easyship > easy ship (excluding easy ship prime) table, self-ship > self-shipped table.
How to configure it on Eshopbox?
Navigate to Settings > Fees > + Configure fee and follow the below steps to configure a fee.
Step I - Choose a portal
Select Amazon from the drop-down and click continue.
Step II - Choose fee name
Select fixed closing fee MFN from the drop-down and click continue.
Step III - Define the condition
- Configure if the fee values defined are tax inclusive or not. Select yes, if the fee amount configured in charge rules is tax inclusive. Also, set the tax percentage applicable to the fees.
- Select the condition based on which contact charge fee. Configure this as when the order is shipped and revered fully in case of a courier return.
Step IV - Set validity period
Select the validity period as definite or indefinite according to the time for which you are configuring fees.
Step V - Configure charge rules
A fixed closing fee depends on one condition field i.e., price range.
- Configure filter:
- Condition field: Select this as ‘product selling price’ from the drop-down.
- Condition Operator: Select ‘is’ for this field.
💡 In case there is no defined end range given by Amazon, you can leave it blank.
- Apply Fees: Select flat fee from the drop-down, fill ‘closing fee amount,’ then select per order item from the drop-down.
After configuring this rule, click continue. You will land to this page to upload fee rules in the bulk screen.
Click on the download fees button and read through the file to understand how to configure fee rule in the CSV that you need to upload. This sample file explains how to configure charge rules.