After configuring the fee, you may want to perform some action on it. You can track, edit, sort, or filter fee. In this article, you'll learn how to view fees and what activities you can perform there.
To view fee, navigate to Settings > Fees. Cool, you're there! Read on to learn about the actions that you can do from fee main pane.
The fee list gives you an overview of each fee, with the most critical information such as the portal, the fee name, version, start date, end date, and status of each fee.
Here you can:
- Filter the fees list by the portal, fee name, fee status, and validity period.
- Sort fees by its creation date.
According to the duration of the fee, there can be the following status:
- Active: Fee applicable to the current period. Fee can have this status when it is configured or revised.
- Upcoming: This fee does not apply to the current duration. Fee can have this status when it is configured or revised. Please note in this fee 'valid from' field is more than the current date.
- Expired: The fee does not apply to the current duration. Fee can have this status when it is configured or revised. Eshopbox automatically marks an active fee as expired when the 'valid till' date is less than the current date.
- Fee configured by you: Fee created by you will be visible on fee main pane. You can perform all the available action on these fees.
- Fee configured by Eshopbox: Fee with the Eshopbox logo. This fee is visible if you have subscribed to a sales channel with Eshopbox as a selling party. You cannot edit such fees. However, other actions like cloning, search, download, and view are available.
Versions of Fee
You can see the latest and current version of the fee on fee main pane. Click on fee, and you can view fee details. Navigate to any version by clicking on the version from the version history drop-down list. When we edit fees, the Eshopbox workspace creates a new version of the fee.
- Correcting a fee: When you edit a fee, the Eshopbox workspace creates a new version of the fee. Correcting fee increments the fee version by 0.1 to the latest version. To illustrate, refer to the below screenshot.
- Revise a fee: Rounding the revised version to 1.0 points to the latest version. To illustrate, refer to the below screenshot.
💡 Fee with the latest version is applied if multiple versions are available for the same duration.
View Fee Details
The fee detail pane gives you information for a specific fee, like the portal, the fees name, access to different versions, start date, end date, the status of fee, and last updated date.
Here, you can:
- Filter the charge rules by the category, brand, payment method, shipping zone, selling price, and shipping weight.
- View if the fee is tax inclusive or exclusive and the tax percentage. Fee charge and reversal condition.
- You can add more charge rules to the fee.
- Download charge rules: Download file with all the charge rules. You can upload this file post making changes while editing fee in bulk. Learn more about the charge rule template and troubleshooting errors.
- All charge rules configured for a particular fee will be visible. Here you can understand how the fee charged.