A fee is a rate card agreed between you and your contact. Eshopbox workspace allows you to configure such rate cards into a set of rules. These rules automatically:
- Calculate the expected payable.
- Reconcile actual payables.
Using Fee feature in Eshopbox, you can configure fee like:
- The shipping fee charged by courier partners.
- The transaction fee charged by the payment provider.
- Commission fees charged by portals.
- Packaging material fee charged by packaging provider.
Following are attributes of fees:
- Name of the fee: Example, commission fee, shipping fee.
- Portal: Example, Amazon, Flipkart.
- Validity period: Define the duration for which the fee is applicable. In the case of the indefinite period, you can define only the start date.
- Conditions in which the fee is applicable: Example, you are charged with a fee when the order is shipped. But it is reversed in case of returns or cancellation.
- Charge rules: You can define a different fee amount for various conditions based on the following fields:
- Product price
- Product brand
- Shipping weight
- Shipping destination and payment method.