Editing a transaction rule helps you in the following cases:
- You want to add/remove fees from the transaction rule.
- There is a change in your payout frequency from the sales channel.
- Stop reconciliation for a sales channel.
In this article, you will learn how to edit transaction rules.
Before you start
- You should have configured the transaction rule.
Steps to Edit a Transaction Rule
Navigate to Settings > Transaction Rule and follow the below steps to edit transaction rule.
Search and select the required transaction rule for editing. Click on the edit icon (visible on hover).
The transaction rule configured by Eshopbox is non-editable. Eshopbox is the selling party for these sales channels. Eshopbox icon is visible with a sales channel name for these transaction rules.
The edit transaction rules page will open with pre-populated details.
Below fields are editable:
- Name of transaction rule.
- Applicable fee: You can add/ remove multiple fees.
- Payout cycle
- Payout weekdays
- Due days
- Status of transaction rule: Used to mark transaction rule active/Inactive. If you mark a transaction rule inactive, reconciliation will stop for this sales channel.
After editing the details as per your requirement, click save. The updated transaction rule will be visible on the transaction rule main pane.